Alexander Z. Rivkin M.D. is a Yale trained facial cosmetic surgeon and UCLA faculty member who has focused his practice exclusively on providing his patients with the latest in non-invasive, non-ablative cosmetic treatments in Southern California. He understands that no one relishes the thought of “going under the knife,” and believes modern medical technology can provide today's patients with superior alternatives to invasive, painful surgery that requires a long recovery time.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

10 Minute Nose Job Fading after 3 weeks

Hey Dr,
i finally got this procedure done about 2weeks ago.
It looked fine for about a week. Then it started to gradually go back to the original shape. Im concerned since i was told this procedure would last 10 months but in 3weeks its already changing back to how my nose was before. Has anyone had this issue?


hi jean,
almost every single one of the 600 patients who have received the non surgical rhinoplasty procedure in my clinic has had this issue.
that's why i always bring patients back after 2 weeks to do a touch up and i do not charge them. i developed this procedure 4 years ago and other doctors have adopted it, but i have always stressed when teaching it that patients have to come back after 2 weeks. the initial effect is nice, but part of that is swelling and when the swelling comes down, one has to do a touch up. by 2 weeks most of the swelling is gone.

http://www.westsidemedicalspa.com/non_surgical_nose.html

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr Rivken's 10 Minute Nose Job is "Great." I suffered from Saddle Nose Deformity as a result of a mistake from a sinus surgery. Two reconstructs later and it still wasn't right. After reading an article about Dr. Rivken we flew to Los Angeles and he worked his magic on me. I came back for the scheduled touch-ups and return for visits every 6 months. Don't be afraid of any procedure from Dr. Rivken - this man is highly skilled.

May 1, 2008 at 2:14 AM

 
Blogger Frances Scardino said...

I also highly recommend Dr. Rivkin for any and all procedures. I have been seeing him for approximately 3 years and his work is magnificent!!

June 8, 2008 at 2:10 PM

 
Blogger kika said...

hi doc,
I had the non surgical rhinoplasty to build my nasal bridge and chin enhancement on the 19th of october, its been 2 weeks now, the pain is gone, my chin started iching me and i squeeze and scratched it, and a sting like something appeard under my chin, like its sagging or something, I use warm water and towel to massage it, its going down a little bit now, but my nose bridge is like when i touch it i can feel bump but i cant see it though,and i can see a line on the bridge of my nose, and my nose gets swollen in the morning and then goes down after i wash my face, why is that? its been 2 weeks today. will come to your clinic for my touch up, cos i'm not sure about the guy that did the first one.

thanks
kika.

November 2, 2008 at 3:25 AM

 
Blogger kika said...

hi doc,
I had the non surgical rhinoplasty with Radiesse filler to build my nasal bridge and chin enhancement on the 19th of october, its been 2 weeks now, the pain is gone, my chin started iching me and i squeeze and scratched it, and a sting like something appeard under my chin, like its sagging or something, I use warm water and towel to massage it, its going down a little bit now, but my nose bridge is like when i touch it i can feel bump but i cant see it though,and i can see a line on the bridge of my nose, and my nose gets swollen in the morning and then goes down after i wash my face, why is that? its been 2 weeks today. will come to your clinic for my touch up, cos i'm not sure about the guy that did the first one.

thanks
kika.

November 2, 2008 at 3:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Westside Medical Spa