Alexander Z. Rivkin M.D. is a Yale trained facial cosmetic surgeon and UCLA faculty member who has focused his practice exclusively on providing his patients with the latest in non-invasive, non-ablative cosmetic treatments in Southern California. He understands that no one relishes the thought of “going under the knife,” and believes modern medical technology can provide today's patients with superior alternatives to invasive, painful surgery that requires a long recovery time.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lupus and Botox for Vertical Lip Lines

Might take you a week to answer..LOL
here goes:
1.My father had Lupus, found out at his death bed. autoimmune disease, I could possibly inherit it. So I know Collagen is out!
2. Im RH Neg blood, Does this matter?
3.Im allergic to Pennicillin terribly..
4.When I had my wisdom teeth removed back 20 yrs ago, I developed 1 cysts on outside lower cheek area (both Cheeks).
5.I just developed 2 corneal ulcers in my left eye, one in 2007 and another smaller one in 2008...I was using AMO contact cleaner..not sure if thats what caused the ulcers though....
Would any of these be of concern if I want to address my vertical lip lines? with??? You tell me what would be best..
Thank you



hi
i would try botox first for the vertical lip lines
blood type doesn't matter.
lupus isn't a problem for botox
penicillin allergy, corneal ulcers or the cyst you're talking about are not a problem.
botox should last a good 3 months and the effects should be subtle and natural.
hope that helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Westside Medical Spa