Alexander Z. Rivkin M.D. is a Yale trained facial cosmetic surgeon and UCLA faculty member who has focused his practice exclusively on providing his patients with the latest in non-invasive, non-ablative cosmetic treatments in Southern California. He understands that no one relishes the thought of “going under the knife,” and believes modern medical technology can provide today's patients with superior alternatives to invasive, painful surgery that requires a long recovery time.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Active Fx for chest wrinkles

Hi Dr. Rivkin,
I have very good skin on my face because I have used sunscreens and a hat for many years. I am 58 but my face looks much younger. However, the same can not be said for my chest. I have alot of vertical wrinkles from not protecting my chest in the sun and the way I sleep sort of hunched over that creates wrinkles also.
I had microdermabrasion done a few years ago and that did absolutely nothing. Do you recommend peels or laser for this delicate area?
Thanks.
Jitterbug

hi jitterbug,
i've used lasers on the chest extensively, with very good results. my favorite laser right now for fine lines and wrinkles is the Active Fx. it does a good job of decreasing the wrinkles in about 2 or 3 session without alot of downtime (3 days or so) or pain. The Fraxel is OK, but it takes more sessions and is more painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Westside Medical Spa