Alexander Z. Rivkin M.D. is a Yale trained facial cosmetic surgeon and UCLA faculty member who has focused his practice exclusively on providing his patients with the latest in non-invasive, non-ablative cosmetic treatments in Southern California. He understands that no one relishes the thought of “going under the knife,” and believes modern medical technology can provide today's patients with superior alternatives to invasive, painful surgery that requires a long recovery time.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Soprano Laser Hair Removal

I just signed the paperwork on a Soprano laser for hair removal. I'm impressed with its speed and how painless it is. I tried on the back of my neck and I barely felt it. And when I say barely, I mean really minimal - I'm a complete wuss when it comes to pain. I procrastinated getting my neck lasered with the lightsheer because I didn't like the pain. This one is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Westside Medical Spa